HR Division Awards
Please click on each award listed below for more details
Scholarly Achievement Award
The Human Resources Division's Scholarly Achievement Award will be presented to the author(s) of the most significant article in human resource management published in recognized journals and research annuals that are generally available to Division members. Publications may be empirically or non-empirically-based. Nominated papers must have a publication date of the current year. Award recipients need not belong to the Academy or to the Human Resources Division.The award winner will be announced at the Academy meeting during the HR Division Awards Ceremony and receive a plaque and a $500 honorarium.
In support of the HR Division's goal of increasing member involvement and its international reach, we strongly encourage nominations from as diverse a population as possible.
For past award winners, click here.
- The significance and importance of the problem to human resources
- The extent to which the design, findings, or orientation advances research or theory
- The likelihood that the paper will be widely cited in future published work
Nominations should adhere to the following procedures:
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Individuals may nominate one publication for the award.
- Nominations should include a letter justifying the worthiness of the nominated article for the award.
- A full bibliographical citation for the nominated work should be included.
Nominations must be received by February 1, 2014 to:
Dong Liu (email@example.com)